MATSUOKA provides molds which
help realize “What intend to produce”
The shapes of the products produced from the molds always has a specific design and purpose.
Based on understanding of the purpose, we produce it molds.
Our molds make it possible to form what customers want.
MATSUOKA passes down “technologies and skills”
to the future. MATSUOKA creates the future of mold based
on customer-oriented services.
“Continuity and change”
The spirit of continuity is essential in mold production with basic technologies to provide reliability for customers.
“Passion for manufacturing in a simple and honest mannery”
is MATSUOKA’s philosophy on mold manufacturing which
cannot be achieved just with pretty words.
“Achieve without fail” We know the meaning of customized molds sought for by customers.
The intent of customer is infused into a unique mold.
We have been bringing customers’ intents into shapes for more than 70 years.
World-class technology, know-how and partnerships.
We have three mold production bases: Chubu and Kanto Regions of Japan, and Southeast Asia, globally providing technologies and supplying products through Family Company Collaboration.
- DENSO Quality Award (2016 Award)
- The 3rd Sokeizai Material Manufacturing Collaboration Award (Director-General Prize of Manufacturing Industry Bureau of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- Japanese Society of Die/Mold Technology Paper Award
- DENSO Quality Award (2006 Award)
- Patent No. 4358282 (High-Frequency Coil)
- Patent No. 4637609 (Mold-related component)
- Patent No. 5008944 (Mold surface treatment)
- Patent No. 5036656 (Mold surface treatment)
- Patent No. 5170717 (Mold-related component)
We can provide a wide range of molds with a short delivery time in the form of “Highly functional plastic mold“, “High vacuum die casting mold” and “Die casting mold for large-sized power train” .
Mold maintenance and global procurement/supply by AZUKI (THAILAND)
From mold maintenance, which is crucial for customers to maintain their factory operating ratio, to supply of spare parts, AZUKI provides customer support for mold, catering for customers’ needs in the Asian region in cooperation with the Japanese bases.
Cooperative development technology.
MATSUOKA provides customer support to improve and streamline their operations in collaboration with companies from other industries beyond the field of mold.
We respond to the needs for molds beyond the conventional frame.
Rising to the challenges of the future
together through manufacturing.