HOME > Business > Cooperative development technology
BUSINESS DESCRIPTIONBUSINESS DESCRIPTION
Infinite possibilities for manufacturing
Cooperative developmentNew technology development
Streamline their operations in collaboration
We work with other companies in a variety of industry sectors with the aim of catering to the needs of customers for their product developments.
Special joining method
Use of direct joint
What can be achieved by molds?
Cases used for molds
Humidity control plate
Applicable to such shapes that cannot be sealed with conventional packing and gasket.
Durability and reliability are much higher than seal structure.
High-frequency heating coil
- 1.Use of direct joint can eliminate siilver brazing, realizing longer service life of high-frequency coils.
- 2.Proposal for reduction in coil replacement costs by changing the design concept from unified structure to separated structure.
- Structures that have remained unchanged for nearly half a century.
Use of flat plates and pipes on an as-needed basis can minimize material costs.
- Service life depends on the technique of silver brazing which can be achieved by skilled craftsmen. Difficult to communicate with them from the procurement side, as they always handle high workload.
Difficulty in finding successors may arise, affecting productivity.
Handmade items require condition adjustment when replaced.
- Structure consists of “dedicated part” and “general part” It only requires replacement of “dedicated part” at the end of service life, realizing low cost and a small footprint for storage.
- Joint method is used.
Fixed and longer service life achieved because it is not brazed. High manufacturing accuracy requires no condition adjustment. Shorter delivery time with only the production of dedicated part.
Waste of material (padding) is inevitable because of its design.
Mold surface treatment
Metal surface turns into a state like a lotus leaf by the formation of carbon nanotube.
Technical performance and benefits
- Moisturizing type surface treatmentImproved fluidity
- Carbon filmPrevention of seizing
This patented technology for metal surface treatment enables us to form carbon nanotube on a metal surface.
The metal surface becomes like that of a lotus leaf and its, fluidity will be improved by the lotus effect.
In addition, the effect of carbon film prevents metal molds from seizing.
Strategic Core Technology Advancement Program(Supportin)
- Ceramic development to reduce the use of rare earth and specialty steel
- Boron carbide Silicon nitrideDevelopment of ceramic application
- ・・・・Alternate material of super hard mold
- ・・・・Alternate material of specialty steel
- Not react with aluminumBurn-in prevention
- No wettability with aluminumLiquidity improvement（TotalC/D）
Detailed design of mold
Appearance of casting product “Casting surface”・・・Difference in fluidity
Nitrogen Silicon Nitrate
Luster is different on the casting surface between silicon
nitride ceramic insert and steel insert.
Better fluidity of molten metal achieved by the silicon nitride ceramic.
Appearance of casting “thin-walled rib”・・・Difference in fluidity
Nitrogen Silicon Nitrate
Filled state of rib at thickness of 0.5 mm is significantly different between silicon nitride ceramic insert and steel insert.